Saturday, September 19, 2015

Oh Lovely Pizza!

Today I went to Pizza Studio with my family. This is an awesome chain restaurant and although I usually don't like chains, Pizza Studio is amazing! Why am I writing about pizza? Well, it is a food that I am starting to enjoy again as I had to give it up along with a bunch of other foods when I was very ill. Anything with gluten just used to put me over the top- making me gassy, bloated, and giving me a huge belly and equally huge belly ache. Doctors told me I was gluten sensitive, leaky gut, irritable bowel, etc. As I started to get better, my food intolerance subsided and now I can eat anything I want again. Still, I am careful about what I eat as I believe it is related to maintaining a system that is strong and can fight off early illness. So- here is what I recommend if you go to Pizza Studio: A flax seed dough which comes thin. Goat cheese crumbles, pesto sauce, olives, all veggies that are offered! Yum! Oh thank you for the little joys in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment