Sunday, May 1, 2016

Year 3 and still improving!

Hello readers, Thank you for following my blog. To be honest, I have not checked it in months...probably because now that I feel so good, I am falling back into my daily living patterns. It seems like a bad dream, but I won't ever forget how sick I was. I am working, running, not tired at all anymore and can live a normal life. It is nothing short of a miracle. The only lasting thing for me is Post Traumatic Stress that pops up when I go to see a doctor. I get anxious and feel scared. I can't go alone. It is because it was torment to go through the medical system- all of it failed me. Only the help of a regular person helped me- saved my life, in fact. When December rolls around, it will have been three years of rifing. I remember thinking how long it seemed when my coach told me 3-5 years to get well. It flew by and it was worth it. There really is no fast way to recover from Lyme and Co-infections. Recently I went to an annual eye exam. I guess I hadn't been in a while because the doctor asked if I was still on Plaquenil. That was a Lyme drug I stayed on for about 2 months at my sickest. One side effect is retinal detachment. I told him no and we got to talking. When I told him I got better using a rife machine, he said, "Oh good- now I know what to do if I get Lyme." I replied, "No!!! Don't ever get Lyme, it is impossible to get better. The machine is only 50% of it- getting the right help from an experienced rifer is the other 50%. Be protective. Don't go into the woods, wear tick spray, no unprotected sex!! You don't want this disease!!!" Right now, I am at the stage where I no longer run ANY of the runs in the GB book. They are too weak for me; I don't herx at all so I'm not killing much. Instead, I input individual frequencies for 5 minutes each- 10 at a time and then I channel sweep them all (10 range, which is the smallest). The total run time is 50 minutes plus 50 minutes. I seem to herx when I run Lyme frequencies, some HPV frequencies, EBV frequencies, and some parasite frequencies. I no longer herx a lot though. Just a minor headache, next pain, grumpiness, and tiredness for a day or so...and sometimes a bit of intestinal or liver discomfort. It is nothing I have to stay home for...I can still work through it. This is a sharp contrast to the herxes I felt the whole first year. Those were BAD!!!!! I swear that the killing of Lyme is as painful as having the disease. Our bodies are not meant to detox this much shit. It is imperative to drink and eat super clean during the first year as your body CANNOT handle extra stress. No meds, no alcohol- your liver and kidneys are already going through the ringer getting rid of debris and neurotoxins. By year two I was able to have a glass of wine once in a while and eat pizza again. (I was gluten intolerant with Lyme Disease). However, I still continue to eat super clean as I want my body in top shape to clean out the remainder of the bacteria. I am very thankful to God and to my family for helping me through this roller coaster of a ride. I have promised to help others, when I can and when they want help, in return for my second chance. If you need guidance, feel free to contact me. Stay positive. Life is worth living! RD

2 comments:

  1. HI!
    Still hoping you might see this and contact me to be a coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete