Saturday, July 9, 2016

Pathogenic Synergy

Hello! Today I am writing about the synergistic nature of the Lyme bacteria. The belief that Lyme lives in biofilm communities with other opportunistic bacteria, parasites, and viruses is a documented fact and these communities can even be seen under a very powerful microscope. I speak with many people who have chronic Lyme, and I am finding that almost everyone also has high titers and/or positive blood results for other infections as well. Thus, I think that one's pathogenic load is an important feature of chronic illness. Some people may be able to function with Lyme and never even know they are infected while others are sent to their knees. How come? It is because of the unique combination of bugs that one has and the other does not. When I was going from doctor to doctor, trying to figure out what I was dealing with, I asked one infectious disease doctor for a battery of tests. This turned out to be a great idea because I now rife for many of these bugs, and I think it has contributed to my recovery. These pathogens live together in synergistic harmony with Lyme in biofilm communities all over the body. The biofilm is the glue, the stronghold, and it collects heavy metals to make it strong and impenetrable. Everyone with Lyme has heavy metal overload, by the way. It is important to take nightly biofilm busters, enzymes, on an empty stomach to break down the biofilms. My favorite is Wobenzym...3 pills per night. It is equally important to take supplements to bind and usher the heavy metals out. I take chlorella (organic) tablets each morning as well as MSM and amino acids as these improve the body's ability to detox heavy metals. Back to co-infections. So, here is the list of tests that I asked for when I saw that doctor: -Herpes -EBV -CMV -Parovirus B19 -Mycoplasma pneumonia -Chylamidia pneumonia -HPV -toxoplasmosis. I made sure I got a copy of the blood test results. Not surprisingly, I had high IGg titers for many of the culprits. The stupid infectious disease doctor explained this as past infection, but I think he (and his counterparts) are wrong in the case of those suffering from chronic disease. I think high titers means the body is still battling. My EBV test also came back positive for early antigen. My LLMD at the time interpreted this as active EBV and put me on potent medicine for that. It didn't work. Why not? Although he was correct I was battling EBV, he didn't realize that it was only one of many pathogens that were taking over my bodily systems. You cannot just battle one- You are at war with all of them! Thankfully, rife can kill all of these offenders. Some are harder to kill than others and take longer...EBV, Chl. pneum, herpes, among others. And when you rife for them, you will experience an increase of their symptoms, so be advised that if you get more symptomatic it is working!!!!! Hang in there and rife for them week after week and you will eventually win the war! Don't forget to always include frequencies for Lyme, Bart, Babs, parasites as those need to get hit constantly, in order to outpace their ability to reproduce. If you can work up to rifing for 2+ hours, then you have the ability to run many many frequencies each week. Build your way up, minute by minute. Also- don't forget to sweep (if you are a year or more into treatment). If you have a newer GB or upgraded your old one, you can now sweep as low as 2! I enter in 6 so it hits 3 frequencies above and 3 below each of the main frequencies. It is important to sweep to hit the bugs that have morphed a little bit in order to survive the main frequency. They are in the survival game as are we, their hosts. The key to rifing is stick-with-it-ness. Endurance and perseverance is critical. That is because it is SOOO hard to stick to this as you think you are getting worse with each herx AND because it takes so long to get fuller better. But if you keep track of your progress with a diary, you will note improvements over time. In fact, signs of improvement is often what is an increase in your activity. Others will often see improvements before you do. This takes time; Stick with it and hit the bugs over and over and over. Increase the time of your runs and the power level very slowly. Sweep everything. Use the correct frequencies for your pathogens and rife for the bugs, not the 'ailments.'. I love Chapter 5 of Nenah Sylver's book for frequencies. Actually, the entire book is amazing. Take your biofilm busters and your metal detoxers. Eat clean. Drink plenty of clean water. Do light excercise to move your lymph and increase your Killer Cell count. You got this thing!

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete